- With twin countershafts in both main and auxiliary cases, power well distributed, big bearing ratio and high reliability.
- Main shaft and gears are floatingly installed, no needle bearings between gears and shaft, and high power-transfer efficiency.
- Adopting thin-and-fine teeth gear design (contact ratio ε > 2), with helical gears in auxiliary case, stable engagement and low noise.
- Fully synchronized, main case adopts double-taper faced synchronizer with large synchro-capacity, easy shifting. Auxiliary case is equipped with lock-pin synchronizer, the taper face adopts non-metallic material with high performance and high reliability.
- Various ways of power taking off, catering to demands of the refitting of trucks.
- Single lever or double lever, single H or double H operating mechanism can be realized.
- The transmissions can be equipped with hydraulic retarders or electric eddy retarders.
- This series of transmissions can be applied to large buses, deluxe big passenger cars, etc.