- Including engine body, crankshaft, camshaft, liner-piston-piston ring-piston pin assembly, connecting rod, piston cooling nozzle, bearing bushing and thrust washers;
- Strictly in accordance with the new engine assembling standards for tightening torque and clearance control;
- Engines with bushing or cylinder damages due to cooling water loss under high temperature;
- Engines with damaged crankshaft or block but functional external components;
- Engines in the overhaul period with replaced external components;
- Engines that have quick maintenance requirements;
- Engines with strict cost requirements.