- Compared to the standard engine, air intake pipe, exhaust pipe, air compressor, turbocharger, water pump and high-pressure oil pump are removed;
- Every engine has gone through the same test processes as the original engine to ensure that the parameters are up to delivery standards;
- Engines with damaged crankshaft but functional external components;
- Engines with bushing or cylinder damages due to cooling water loss under high temperature;
- Engines in the overhaul period with replaced external components;
- Engines that have quick maintenance requirements.
- Engines with strict cost requirements.