- For open and closed circuit applications
LINDE ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNITS OF THE LINC SERIES FEATURE HIGH MECHANIC AND ELECTRIC ROBUSTNESS
- optimum cooperation with hydraulic Series 02 components and electric drive components from Linde
- high availability and reliability
- advanced safety level due to parallel safety controller and redundant architecture
- complete drive train management by just one electronic control unit with additional definable digital and proportional inputs and outputs
- individually adaptable machine behaviour
- CAN bus
- easy parameterization and diagnosis with LinDiag? -software
- Core components are a function controller and a safety control. Due to the redundant design, the unit can provide safety functions up to performance level d (DIN EN ISO 13849-1) and thus is able to meet global legal standards for on-road machinery.
- LINC controls are used individually or combined, for hydraulic and electric drives, as well as combinations of both. Additionally to the drive components, the combustion engine, as well as components such as sensors, joysticks and pedals can be integrated in the control system.
- Upon delivery, the control is preconfigured with the desired functions, machine characteristics and vehicle data. Single parameters can be configured easily and without programming know-how via the diagnosis software LinDiag?.
- The control can thus be adapted to different power-classes and equipments of a machine or to comply with the specific legal requirements of different countries.
- Electronic control unit for electric drives and closed loop hydraulic propel drives.
- 10 digital inputs (4x pull-up, 6x pull-down), 6 analog inputs (0-5V), 4 current inputs, 3 frequency inputs, 4 digital outputs, 7 PWM outputs, 1 external voltage supply.
- Electronic control unit for electric drives and large scale closed loop and open loop hydraulic applications.
- For single and dual circuit systems, for work and propel drives.
- The LINC2 can control the complete excavator drive train with its traction and working hydraulic system.
- 24 digital inputs (12xpull-up, 12xpull-down), 20 analog inputs, 9 frequency inputs, 8 low-side digital outputs, 32 PWM ouputs with current feedback, 2x external power supply.