- Compared to the standard engine, turbocharger, high-pressure oil pump, generator, starter, water temperature sensor and oil pressure sensor are removed;
- Every engine has gone through the same test processes as the
- original engine to ensure that the parameters are up to delivery standards;
- Engines that have reached the overhaul period;
- Old and broken engines with functional assemblies;
- Engines with bushing or cylinder damages due to cooling water loss
- Under high temperature;
- Engines that have quick maintenance requirements.